The animal almost ate our bin of weed

My friends and I hung out at our apartment last evening and all of us ordered some products from the cannabis dispensary.

I bought a half ounce of Girl Scout cookies, and girl Scout cookies is a tasty hybrid strain that offers pain relief and anti-anxiety properties, while still providing the benefits of a sativa.

Girl Scout cookies is genuinely 1 of our number one new strains. My friend Jack also bought a half ounce of marijuana flower, however she bought an Indica strain called OG Kush. Both of us smoked a lot of pot last evening. At the end of the evening, I was ready to pass out in our bed. I was so sleepy that I completely forgot about the half ounce of weed that was resting on the Coca-Cola table in the kitchen. When our other roommate came lake home from labor in the afternoon, she let her animal out of the kitchen to go to the lavatory. When she came back from walking the cat, she got some pretzels from the kitchen and left the animal alone in the kitchen. The animal almost ate our bin of weed. The animal was chewing on the bin when our roommate realized that she was getting into trouble. The animal had ground marijuana on the outside of her mouth and nose, but it didn’t seem adore she genuinely ingested any of the product from the bag. There was still a lot of marijuana left in the container, even after the animal chewed on it for a couple of fourths. Things could have been particularly bad if the animal had eaten the weed.

 

cannabis events